Wednesday 23 October 2013

He Fills Our Mouth With Laughter

As I write, my heart is filled with appreciation for God. So much has happened and through it all God has been faithful. Indeed I am unable to find words that accurately describe the way I feel so I shall just use the ones we often use, 'thank God.' Not only has He brought me through a harrowing experience, He did it with a song of praise and filled my mouth with laughter for He blessed us mightily at the Woman Cry Out Prayer conference which just held this past Saturday. If you were not there, please bear with those of us that were there even if our stories bore you. God was mighty in our midst and moved greatly in our lives. We are very expectant and know that the testimonies shall definitely abound.

Job 8: 21 "He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."

Isaiah 61: 3 "To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory.
"

So, I fell down a few months ago and that was the beginning of a major change in my life. I had multiple cracks on my tibia and then the painful journey to recovery started but I thank God that it is all over. Let me assure you today, whatever difficulty or pain you are currently facing will come to an end. It is not usual for a child of God to remain in pain forever; we have a God who fills our mouth with laughter, heals us and gives us joy for mourning. At some point in the painful experience with my leg all I could see was pain but one thing kept me and it was the thought that there is always a morning for every believer going through a difficult time. The hope that with God, morning shall surely come; and It has come. Truly hope never disappoints us.

Job 8: 20 “But look, God will not reject a person of integrity, nor will he lend a hand to the wicked."

In the period of pain it seemed like I would not be able to attend the Woman Cry Out Prayer Conference. Of course,I knew that God would do what He needed to do with or without me but I also had a deep knowing that He wanted me to be there. I had decided that I wasn't going to struggle to be there because I had to follow the doctor's instructions. Funny, even the doctor was surprised at my rate of recovery. He was so surprised, he was confused and insisted over and over again that he would rather go by the books despite what the X-ray revealed because he was afraid it was too fast and something might go wrong. Little did he know that God, in a manner of speaking, sets a timer for the period of our challenges and no experience would last a day longer than it was meant to.

Genesis 21: 1& 2 "The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised. She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened at just the time God had said it would."

God was working with His set time. It didn't happen suddenly, it was a process but a process that was moving faster than it should have according to human wisdom. It had to align with God's will. So God worked all things together for my good. I was tremendously blessed at the Prayer Conference. With regard to God being present at a meeting, this was the best for me. God moved mightily to bless us. I thank God for Bidemi Mark Mordi who ministered the word with accuracy and under unction. As my people say 'God come there o.' It was not because of anything we did right "na favor." Please come to the next one which will hold early next year. Keep in touch by going to our website www.womancryout.org. We shall upload pictures from this conference shortly as well as excerpts from the sermons.

No comments:

Post a Comment