Monday 27 August 2012

YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE!!!



 Today I am writing for that one person out there who’s thinking that God may have forgotten them; that person who feels so alone in their pain and/or struggles and thinks no one else sees, cares or understands the burden they bear. I am writing for that one person that masks their pain whilst reaching out to other people or that person who bears the burden of the wrong they once did; I want you to know that God knows all about your burden and wants to carry it; He cares so much that He is going through ‘the valley of the shadow of death’ with you. Indeed, if He wasn’t there carrying you, you wouldn’t have come this far. Be assured that you are very important to Him and His eyes are on you and at the right time, He will deal with it everything and you will be like ‘them that dream.’

Zechariah 2: 8 “After a period of glory, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies sent me against the nations who plundered you. For He said, ‘anyone who harms you harms my most precious possession. I will raise my fist to crush them, and their own slaves will plunder them.”

Life itself throws some things at us we never anticipated. As a young girl I had dreams, great dreams that made me smile whenever my childish mind thought on them, then. As I grew up, these dreams got refined and more interesting so that I could not wait for their fulfillment. Then one day I met Jesus who took my dreams and turned them around for good. Of course, His way of working out good was absolutely alien to me at the time, but I am better accustomed to it now. I have also had to deal with the devil’s tricks to derail my destiny and the challenges that life throws at us. At some point, it was all very confusing and painful; several times I cried out to God and He made me feel the reality of His love and also to realize how precious I am even when all looks contrary. My various experiences may not appear to attest to the fact that I am precious to Him in the eyes of man but I am and you are too. You are so precious that He even knows the number of hair on your head.

I don’t know where you are at now but I do know that pain can be so deep that one is unable to talk about it and burden can be too heavy for man to bear; also that one can be lonely and lost in the midst of people. However, I want you to know, in all that, you are very important to God and He is closer than you think. He is all around you and inside you but you don’t see Him because He is Spirit. He cares about you more than you can ever imagine. You are not just another person to Him; He knows you by name and wouldn’t let go off you. He leaves other sheep to search for just one missing sheep and then rejoices when he’s found because all the time we are lost; He misses us and longs for our return. We are never so many that He loses count. Don’t worry; learn to give it all to Him. Simple as it may sound, I know it is tough to do but you must give it to Him. He cares much more than you can ever imagine. 

Mathew 11: 28 “Then Jesus said, “come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”

6 comments:

  1. This is a word in season from the throne of grace! O how much this would make a difference in the life of so many Christians going through various "issues", if they can read and receive this by the Spirit of the Lord. May God bless you richly for this word. Reminds one of the Hymn - What a friend we have in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my prayer and i pray they get it.

      Delete
  2. Pastor B, no kidding these were the words (not the exact letters but the exact spirit behind the words) I used to encourage myself over and over some time ago when like you said, the pain was too deep for me to talk to anyone. Even when I got so low that I told God it was OK, he should just give up on me cos even me , I had given up on me, He said no because I cannot give up on my own eye.......I too, pray that that someone for whom you wrote this, will get this. It is the one thing that will help us keep fighting. And the devil only wins when we stop fighting. Thank you Pastor B!

    WCO in October! Woooo hoooo! I pray to be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes o, we can't just let go. Christ already won that victory and we do Him great dishonor if we don't enforce it in our lives. He did it for us. He didn't need it for Himself. We have to be victorious.

      Thank you o jare! We truly look forward to seeing to at the WCO prayer conference. I would be very glad.

      Delete
  3. Pastor bemigho, I have come to accept that some deep hurts nd pains are necessary for God to get ur attention, truth is we won't run to God if everything is hunky durry,we need at times to be overwhelmed with issues , this causes us to run to the rock who is Jesus Christ to save us,I welcome hurts nd deep pains, they keep me grounded ajiri okoro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank God but just ensure that you have a "good irrigation system for them" because if it causes unforgiveness in your heart then the cost to you would be too high"

      Delete