Monday 27 September 2010

Today! Let Us Praise Our Creator-God & Father!

This time I just want to praise my God. He is the Lord our God, He is our maker. The work of whose hands we are. Please praise Him with me.

Let all of creation bow before the creator of all things visible and invisible. The one with whom nothing shall be impossible. It is impossible for this God to lie. Even if He wanted to, He cannot. His word stands sure forever. The one that stands with you and you know that you not only have a defence but a strong one. He is a formidable ally. Even the devil trembles at the mention of His name.

Do you have praise for Him in your heart? Let your lips also tell of His greatness. The psalmist says from the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, the Lord’s name shall be praised. Let blessings, honour, glory and praise be given unto Him forever and ever. Let us exalt Him who sits upon the throne forever.

He is an awesome God but when do you praise Him? In fellowship with other Christians – that is not good enough. In your personal time of worship – that is not good enough. His praise should always be on our lips. He is an awesome and terrible good. He tells the end from the beginning and was there even from the before the beginning. Let all of creation worship Him.

As you read this article, I want you to take a moment to worship Him and then write your own praise in the blog. Your praise might stir someone else’s praise for this our God. He is the great God and greatly to be praised. I bow before Him, the work of whose hands I am. The God who formed me, breathe into me the breath of life and holds my entire being by the word of His power. It is His breath that gives me life; His mercy has brought me this far. Without Him I am nothing.

The God that stepped into my life and everything turned around for good. You took me from nowhere and brought me to where I am today and guess what! I am confident that you are taking me higher. The strength of my life, my glory and the lifter up of my head. This is your praise Oh God. This is your praise from me - the work of your hands.

Please come and praise this God with me. I understand lots of people have been unable to post their comments in the past two weeks. Please bear with us and just try again and again until you are able to do so. Your praise might inspire another person’s praise. It is our turn to forget everything else and praise our God.

PLEASE PRAISE YOUR WAY INTO THE FULLNESS OF YOUR BLESSINGS. PRAISE YOUR WAY INTO FULLNESS OF LIFE. LET ALL THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD.

1 comment:

  1. Pastor B!

    I dreamt about you last night and you said this ( I will paraphrase in places where I cannot remember the exact words):

    'Many of us dont receive from God because our attitude is all wrong. We are not grateful. We dont really know how to worship God in appreciate for WHO HE IS. We are waiting for him to DO first. Change your attitude. Begin to thank and praise God like someone who really understands his worth and see as the answers to your prayers begin to manifest for real.'

    I guess its cos I read your blog just before I went to bed. I know you know who this is but am trying to see if I can post if I dont come in from my own blog.

    ReplyDelete